Monday 18 April 2011

Learning Log 4

Macbeth witches, was one tough job to act. This witches were in act 1 scene 1 and me along with my group mates, jia yi(quiet one) and sanjna(Justin bieber freak) had to act it out. Also, we had no time to make the props and no time at all to rehearse as all of us were heavily involved in something else. Also, even though we had no time, but we still try to meet up to make the props. On the day itself, I was amazed by the other groups performance and were stunningly great. Especially Justin and Phania group where the did something spectacular. For my group, we use umbrella as walking stick, so in order to add more colour, I painted my whole face white and drew lip stick all over my face to make my fact more stand out. We also use witch voices and try to make it more humorous. Also, we had little time to do our props so, we just had to whatever we can with the props.
           Points for improvement, I think we could add more colours to the umbrella. We should also have time to practice to perfect our lines and actions, but not last minute ones as they tend to tense us up.
          Honestly, I think that it would be better if Mrs Woo were able to get a triple period together and not split them up as it would be more convenient. Overall, I found this lesson very interesting and enjoyable and I hope for more enjoyable lessons to come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment