Monday 18 April 2011

Learning Log 3

The lesson about the prediction was one that was very funny. So, we got divided into teams of 4. So, after that we shared our ideas and after that we chose Phania’s idea as it is more easy to explain and more realistic as all of our other ideas were not easy to explain. Then, when Mrs. Woo opened her number selector, I saw yellow, red, green, and blue on each of the numbers. So, I got bored and I said that why not we do not use numbers that have been assigned to us earlier and instead use colours, and my group mates all agreed. So, each of us chose a colour.  One of my group members, Mui Siew said since she wore blue for Chinese New Year, she will choose blue and she did chose blue. I, seeing that she was so eager to choose blue, so I sort of ‘predicted’ that she will be chosen to explain to the whole class and after the number selector selected the colour, blue was chosen to present and my little ‘prediction’ was correct. Then, one classmate from each group went up stage to explain what their story is.  There were a total of 10 stories and some were funny but some were very scary like the old lady which Hui Min said to be able to predict the future. But still, like I was before the lesson, I still do not believe in predictions even though I predicted which colour would be played on the number selector. Overall, the lesson was very exciting and fun and I wished that in the future, we would continue having such fun and exciting lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment