Monday 18 April 2011

Learning Log 2

I found it interesting to hear and comment about some of the funny superstition that our classmate have found. We were split into groups and then we had to share the superstitions we found after checking the Internet and we laughed at one another’s work. I found a superstition saying that if you eat a Pao and a dumpling in the correct order, you will get your target. And when my classmates went to the front and discuss about the superstitions they found, I couldn’t help but to laugh out heartily.  Some of the superstitions were so funny.  To me, I do not really believe in superstitions but sometimes we are forced by the elderlies to believe in superstition. Next, I will move on to the part about the Macbeth. It was really a joy to see some of our classmate go up to act in front of the classes about the Macbeth Part 1 Scene 1 which is really funny as it trains our speaking skills. At first, when I heard the word Macbeth, I wasn’t actually expecting witches to be in the play as the word Macbeth doesn’t seem to have any link with three witches, but even though the witches did came out in surprise to me and I need to go up to act as one of the witches, I still enjoyed the lesson.
Basically, I have no comments about the lessons as it was really fun, I just hope lesson keep being like this as it is fun and enjoyable while being able to learn something from it.
I just hope that the teacher could use more of the number selector as it really is fun keeping us in suspense to see if which lucky person will go out and present on their work. It is really a joy to have the number selector selecting about our index number.

No comments:

Post a Comment